4.01.2009

Snugglie Bugglie Time


Once upon a time there was a mommy who loved to rock her baby while they read stories together. Oh, how they loved to snuggle up with a good story!  They called it their Snugglie Bugglie time, and both Mommy and Baby thought it was just about the very best time of the whole day.  Then, one day, Baby grew big and a new baby came to live with him and Mommy. Imagine how happy they were!  Except for one sad thing. When they all tried to snuggle up for story time together, they discovered they had a SQUASHEY problem!  Oh no! Their rocking chair was too little for Sugglie Bugglie Time!  So Grammie went surfing and discovered this wonderful idea called the  Storytime Rocker.  

And they all lived happily ever after.
The End

7 comments:

slavin said...

I love the storytime rocker!! Great color to :) Snugglie Bugglie time. I LOVE IT!

ashmae said...

Hi Annie! I went to a training with your friend, Kristi Ridd Young. I was reminded of how much I love you guys!

Annie Link said...

Hey Ash!!! How fun to see you here! I love thinking that you and Kristi have met. She's a rare gem, isn't she? And so are you. Love you BOTH a bunch.

xoxox, a

shelly said...

What a wonderful rocker! I love it!

lyn. said...

Oooh, I wish it didn't cost so much!!
Maybe I could fashion one of my own out of stuff from DI... hmmmmm

Annie Link said...

I think I'd only like it if I could do it my my own fabric. I really don't care for the dark, solid color here. Shelly, I'd love it in something like the colors in your chair (that I love).

Natalie. said...

LOVE IT!