5.04.2008

And the winner is . . .


Congratulations to Terry from Rhode Island!  You're the Grand Prize winner in SkinnyLink's, Have You Seen My Dog? contest!  Please drop me an email with your mailing address and your choice of gift certificates: PetsMart or Barnes and Nobel, and we'll get that $25 gift card out to you right away! Oh yes, I also offered good old U.S. greenback dollars,--25 of 'em,--so if you'd rather have that, I'm happy to oblige. I figured it out: Back in the olden days, when I was a freshman in college, paying my own rent and buying my own food and gas, this same $25 would have bought me over 100 gallons of gas!  You heard me, I said over ONE HUNDRED gallons! True story. The station down the street from my little apartment (the one where the peeping Tom scared the bejeebers out of all of us--twice!) sold gas for only 24 cents per gallon!  So, Terry, if you'd like me to send the cashola, I'm happy to oblige. But please don't spend it on gas. I'm not even going to do the math on that; it's just too depressing.  A n y w a y . . . thanks to everyone who dropped by the SkinnyLink to play the doggie game!  I love you all--really, I do! 

No comments: