The game is Sixes Tag and these are the rules:
1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
. . . and that would be lyn.
2. post these rules on your blog.
. . . Voila! Telles sont les règles
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
. . . see below
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
. . . see below the above below
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
. . . you're gonna have to trust me on this one
6. enjoy the results.
. . . oh, all right!
Six UNimportant things about me:
- I make most things much harder than they need to be (like writing this list).
- I sometimes nap in my car.
- Parades make me cry.
- I know all the words to most Frank Sinatra and Peggy Lee songs.
- I really miss Pushing Daisies, Journeyman and Studio 60.
- I've watched more TV in the last 10 months than in the last 40 years. Combined.
Oh yes. I almost forgot. This is what I'm supposed to put below the above. The Sixes-Tag virus has been passed to: barefoot gypsy girl, heather, ashley, bayley, oma, and kenju. Please click on their names to visit each blog and wish them a speedy recovery!