So, here's Earl's list:
1. When we're having a fight: remember, at the end of the day, she wants the same things I do.
2. It is more important to be loving than to be right.
3. When we have a little free time together, discuss Interesting Things. Kids and finances are not Interesting Things.
5. Say hello and good bye--and take time to touch while you do.
6. Look good for your wife. He explained this one: "I probably look better to Julie when I'm taking out the trash or loading the dishwasher."
7. Pray with her so she can hear me say thank you to God for her.
I've been thinking about how I can customize Earl's list for the way I treat Greg. I wonder if he knows how often I thank God for him? I wonder if I look better to him when I'm clearing off the kitchen counter?